Ears & Hearing
Trouble hearing? Do you experience tinnitus or ringing in your ears? Do you have chronic ear infections or ear pain? Our ENT certified physicians can help!
Nose, Sinus & Throat
Do you have trouble breathing through your nose or suffer from chronic snoring? Do you suffer from chronic sinus infections? Are Are you experiencing throat pain, problems swallowing, a persistent cough or hoarseness? Our ENT certified physicians can get to the root of the problem!
ENT Care for Children
Children often face ear nose and throat problems. Symptoms and treatment options can be very different from adults. Our experienced physicians understand this and tailor our testing and treatment to children's unique needs. Our OPL audiologists can provide the audiologic testing needed to aid our physicians in helping your child.
When it comes to getting the right hearing aid, you can count on our expert OPL Hearing Center staff for proper diagnostic testing, fitting and device recommendations. Lancaster area providers of OAI (aka Baha) and Soundbite solutions to improve hearing.
OPL welcomes Jennifer Dankel, PA-C to our practice.
Welcome to Otolaryngology Physicians of Lancaster!
Ear, Nose, and Throat - Lancaster, PA
We are conveniently located in Lancaster and Ephrata to provide you and your family with a reliable source of available ENT physicians when you need them most. Whether you are suffering from general throat discomfort from coughing to recurring sore throats, our team of otolaryngology physicians can quickly diagnose the cause of your pain and treat it. We make it easy for you to schedule an appointment and our physicians provide a full range of treatment options that will suit you best. We also offer extended evening hours to better fit within your busy schedule.
- We provide a full range of hearing care service. Our audiologists can perform auditory testing on individuals of all ages to determine the best course of action for hearing loss treatment. Whether you need hearing aids or simply have an ear wax blockage, we can provide treatment.
- We offer newborn hearing screening, as well as pediatric ENT services. Bring your little one in for a diagnosis and treatment suitable to their age and size. Our physicians are experienced with children and can ensure your family never misses a moment of enjoyment in life!
- Whether you are searching for an ear specialist for yourself, a nose specialist for your child, or a throat specialist that has experience with thyroid biopsy testing, Otolaryngology Physicians of Lancaster is your source for the right care close to home!
Whether you are in Lancaster, PA, Ephrata, PA or surrounding areas, feel free to contact us at your convenience to set up an appointment. Our caring staff will get you in and out quickly. Our focus is on providing the highest level of care treating a variety of ear, nose and throat ailments causing problems to you or your children.
Patients Can Now Access Medical Records Online.
Contact our office for an invite.
Expanded Hours For Your Convenience!
Our Lancaster and Ephrata offices are now offering evening hours. Call to schedule your appointment today.
Evening Appointments Available for:
- Thyroid and Parathyroid
- Hoarseness/Throat Discomfort
- Sinus Infection, Congestion, Drainage
- Soft Tissue Abnormalities of the Neck
- Ear Drainage, Ache and Perforations
- Foreign Body
- Nasal Fractures
Otolaryngology Physicians of Lancaster is your local ENT practice. With two locations in Lancaster, our ear, nose, and throat specialists are ready to help you:
810 Plaza Blvd.
Lancaster, PA 17601-2762
Phone: (717) 394-5088
« Schedule an Appointment
561 W. Trout Run Road
Ephrata, PA 17522-1647
Phone: (717) 733-4891
« Schedule an Appointment